Re: [IP] Medicare and Pumps

>Is Medicare just another bean-counting HMO?
>  .

Don't know yet.  They won't start handling pumps for another couple of
months.  I've been on Medicare since 1992 due to kidney failure, and have
NOT had any problems in getting coverage for what I need.

As the Medicare requirements read, if you are all ready on the pump when
you become eligeable for medicare, they will cover supplies/etc.  Not sure
what they would do for an individual with a c-peptide level of 0.6

Waiting on Medicare for my pump.