[IP] soft-set vs silouhette and bubbles

Are you too thin to try soft-set?  For the person having trouble with the
silouhette I would suggest at least trying the soft-set.  I am not too thin
5'7' 138lbs. but not heavy either.  I like the soft-set.  Sometimes it feels
uncomfortable for the first hour but after that I barely feel it.  I've
always slept on my side and use my stomach for insertion so I don't usually
feel it in bed either.
Another topic:  Bubbles???
I have been using the mini-med pump since August 99 and I have never been
aware of any bubbles.  I keep my insulin at room temperature (which I've done
for years as recommended to me).  Someone had said they thought the coldness
of the insulin may have caused the bubbles.
It seems from reading the digest occassionally that more people are on the
Distronic pump and they note more problems.  I have not had any problems with
the Mini-med.  I can't imagine not being able to unplug when needed.  I think
that is a must have!  Maybe I've just been extremely lucky!  Betty in KY