From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2000 14:56
Subject: Re: [IP] Florida physicians?

Thanks for the info, Julie.  I will pass it along.  I believe she lives in
Sarasota.  This is my friend's mother-in-law and she is in her 70's, taking
multiple injections, but it doesn't sound as though there is any glucose
monitoring taking place to check the effectiveness/make adjustments to the
multiple injections.  She does not feel well and would like to feel better.
Thanks again for your help.
Lois