Re: [IP] Anthony...first week on the pump!

I'm also from the South Bay. My endo is Dr. Tamkin. By chance, could that be
Anthony's doctor? My wife and I attended Torrance schools through high
school and I didn't have many problems with the district because of
Keep the faith and good luck!
 Well we've completed our first full week of pumping (you'd think the way I
 wrote that, that I was the one on the pump as well).  I have to say the
 difference in Anthony is wonderful.