Re: [IP] discouraged pre-pumper........

> First, remember that we have almost 2,100 members here. You are only
> the posts from a small percentage of them. Second, not everyone is having
> constant problems. The great majority are happily pumping away and
> our new found freedom.

and you will find as we did that when you first are beginning this pumping
sojourn, you will be asking questions left and right and having problems
left and right.  as time goes on ,  YOU will become the "reader" of the
problems.  only once and awhile will you feel the need/urge/compulsion to
write this list.  such as myself...who looks at this list now as

#1.  a source of info. when we are in trouble...not too often now tha we
have been pumping for 8 months

and I say that lightly, lest someone misconstrues.

#3.  to help the newbies when I feel I can.

so...get on with it.  and trust that soon...you will be the "reader" and the