[IP] gram scales/guessing and anal fixations

>within 6 months or so you (or you son) will do
> many items by inspection only and be remarkably accurate

oh, but michael,

we anally  (is this spelled right?)  fixated moms LUUUUVVVV  to know the
"PRECISE" amount of carbs.  so we can sleep better at night...and perhaps
annoy our spouses by saying,  "you know hon,  I think geneva actually  ate
21 carbs of potato with her dinner tonight instead of 18".

very attached to the scale...at this point in time