Re: [IP] Hey, Gang, Did you read what she said??

> GREAT, Pixie, I am sooooo happy for you. We knew it would get better!!!

Yep, there are bad days, horrible days and great days, today was a great one
thus far. So good I celebrated by taking my family out to dinner and had
chocolate mousse:) Until time will tell if Fluffy and I were ready to
celebrate. <chuckle>. Now that we found out I am allergic to the sticky
stuff on sets, we can find new ways to keep them in and working and
hopefully less horrible days:)

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
Moderator Camarilla IRC