Re: [IP] opposite of 500 bloodsugar-LONG

>  Matt had an
> extremely vigourous wrestling workout, they are getting ready for
> District Championships, so it was even more vigourous. ... That's
> when the low's started.........i had to treat almost every 1.5hrs
> through the night. I know i could have set up temp basals , or
> reduced basals altogther ,but i did that once, while out of it, in
> the middle of the night, and lowered basal instead of raising it, so
> i'm very leary......since then i've had to reduce Matt's overall
> basal and up his carb ratio!

We see this with Lily, particularly on tournament weekends. She may
have to lower her basals 0.1 to 0.2 for a day or two during and after
the competition. Likewise for any single competition match for that
night. Practice usually does not require any "messing around" as she
doesn't work as hard during the drills.