Re: [IP] Old folks - type I, type II

At 06:24 PM 2/25/00 -0600, you wrote:
At 02:02 PM 2/25/00 -0800, you wrote:
> Michael wrote:
> > Yes, it matters as you get older. Medicare does not cover pump stuff
> > for type II's
> Hmmmm, I know it won't BUY pumps for Type 2's, but I wonder if it'll
> cover supplies for those who go onto Medicare already pumping.

There is stuff in the works that is supposed to go into effect this
year. This will also make it much harder for insurance companies to
deny coverage since Medicare will be covering pumps. Not much more
"standard" therapy than that.
email @ redacted

Try looking at this site:   http://www.hcfa.gov/pubforms/06%5Fcim/ci60.htm#_1_10

The written address is correct. Entering the % in the link is throwing me.