Re: [IP] glucowatch

>Whatever happened about this glucowatch?
>I know it was approved for adults,but is it available yet?
>And does any one know anything about test trials for children?
>We really wouldn't mind being a part of those.

April...can answer one question, at least partially. The Barbara Davis
Center (Denver, CO) is in the process of setting up a study to analyze the
accuracy of the glucowatch for kids. The study is set to start in July, but
last I heard, they were still seeking funding...

Betsy Sale, mom of 10yo pumper Stephanie