Re: [IP] re: silver linings

Just read your post about having to change your set before you run out of
insulin.  Are you using a MM?  If you are then I can tell you how to refill
your reservoir with insulin so you don't have to worry about running out.  I
have been pumping for 12 years and for at least 11 of those years I have
changed my set once a week.  I refill the reservoir about wed.  It sure beats
anything else the other people are doing.  Of course I realize it isn't for
everybody.  I just happen to be one of the lucky ones that can do this.  No,
I've never had an infection or any other trouble doing this.  My endo just
laughs and says I don't want to here it.

Nancy 35 years D.