Re: [IP] Tubing Length

Marge,

Thank you so much for getting that setting changed on your email.
Some of our members have to pay to download messages and
getting messages down to the important stuff saves them time and
money.  I appreciate your cooperation with this request and your
understanding of the lists needs.

As always, Good Health and Happy Pumping,

George Lovelace
IP Administration