Re: [IP] discouraged pre-pumper........

Pixie, put on some socks!  This is all normal.  I too went into this panic
mode. Trust me, trust us...........the pump has it's downers, but i think
much easier to control and handle than on MDI.  While Matt was on MDI, i
NEVER stopped thinking about D. Now that he's pumping, there will be times
when i'm actual forgetting his diabetes.. a small miracle in itself.  Pumping
is hard work but VERY VERY rewarding.......and there's no stopping ya from
going back to MDI either. Give it a try. Being scared to death is your
motherly instincts!  Don't worry, we are ALL here for you.