[IP] Kidney-pancreas transplant.

In a message dated 2/25/00 4:00:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Now, I have to reread what I just wrote and follow my own (non-medical)
 advice for following through with a kidney-pancreas transplant.
 Jan & Bluda Sue (me: 60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83; Bluda Sue (507c): 11
  >> A family friend lost her eye sight at 17, and was having major
complications! now 33 years old, she is doing great, back at work all due to
the wonders of a kidney-pancreas transplant as well as 1 eye surgery and 1
eye transplant.
    Also, another friend of the family, her husband gave her a kidney several
years back and she is doing great!  And he is doing great as well.
Complication stories with happy endings - so far!
I am happy to know that if complications do arise, we still have modern
medical to get people back into living productive lives.
Thing of You!
Darlene - Mom to Kap -age 9 pumping