Re: [IP] Wonderful people!!!!!

I just wanted to say how I feel about all you parents of diabetic
children.  You are all such an extraordinary group of people.  You have
so much love and strength and care for your kids.  I think that you are
the most wonderful people .  Reading the letters that you all put on
here gives me the strength to deal with the disease as an adult.  Your
children are truly lucky to have you all as parents.  Thank you for
listening to me and my best to you all!!!