[IP] Conserving 'til Sunday

> I'm not worrying about highs, but more
> like conserving what's left in my set so I don't have
> to change it until Sunday--longest set yet, almost a
> week!!!!!but I have to use very little insulin today
> and tomorrow, or I'll be changing it by midnight
> tomorrow
> Amy

After taking shots for 33 years before I began pumping, I have NO qualms
about injecting a bolus to conserve reservoir insulin. In fact, I often do.
For a time frame, I bolus .1 when I inject.  For ME, it makes no diff. if it
is in my daily totals or not. I'd rather not change in the middle of the
night. YMMV 8^)
    Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)