[IP] Weird Humor

> Don't worry about the term "Type Weird", because it belongs to ME and me
> alone -- I made it up, and it's a humorous way of dealing with the fact
> that *I* don't fit neatly into either the Type 1 or Type 2 category.
> This term should never be applied to anyone else, unless they CHOOSE to
> use it, in which case, they clearly understand the humor in it
> Natalie A. Sera, with all her ducks in a row!
> Type Weird, pumping
>                  (

As many people know, I have to deal with life in a humorous way. Glad you
can do that too. I *coined* a phrase (well, borrowed most of it): I'd rather
laugh because it's too easy to cry at they type of an @.  If anyone else
uses that, they plagarized it from ME.  (@@@@@)
    Hey, Natalie, we're still waiting to see the Booby Duck.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)