Re: [IP] Animas, sets

> Sounds like from your e-mail on Animas, Michael, that the sets are
> the same.  I'd hoped for something new.

That part of the fax is zapped, but what I can read says
"The Animas infusion sets will be interchangeable with other infusion
sets and hence useable on both the Disetronic and MiniMed pumps."
I can see the words "Maresk Angled Infusion Set design" and I'm
inferring that they are using these sets, but I don't know this for a

There are some Animas folks on the list, perhaps they will clear this
up for us.