Re: [IP] running scared

In a message dated 2/25/00 2:57:02 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Don't worry about the term "Type Weird", because it belongs to ME and me
 alone -- I made it up, and it's a humorous way of dealing with the fact
 that *I* don't fit neatly into either the Type 1 or Type 2 category.
 This term should never be applied to anyone else, unless they CHOOSE to
 use it, in which case, they clearly understand the humor in it! >>

Now, just hold on a minute!!! You told me that *I* could be a type weird,

Jan (and Elvis)