[IP] Fructosamine?

I had my first visit to the endo after 3 wks of pumping (started Feb 7th)
and he took some labwork, my sugar was 69 and my fructosamine was 216 (down
from 231 on Jan 4th) . He was thrilled but I have no idea why, other than he
said I was making great progress and pumping agreed with me.

The lab tech said a fructosamine is a mini short-term A1C. Do other endo's
use this test and what is a normal fructosamine?

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
Moderator Camarilla IRC