[IP] Take a deep breath

Charisma..

You are suffering from a major case of Over Analysis Paralysis.

There wouldn't be tens of thousands of people pumping if it were
more painful or more dangerous than shots.

Take a deep breath.  It is my honest opinion that putting a child on
a pump (specifically my child on the pump) was the most
WONDERFUL AND LIFE IMPROVING DECISION WE HAVE
MADE since Allie was diagnosed with this awful disease almost
three years ago.

Now, take another deep breath and go forward with the pump.
Save this email, and two weeks after pumping starts, write me
back and let me know how HAPPY YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve Winer - Dad to Allie
14 y/o - dx 6/97 - MM508 12/99