[IP] Miss America 1999

I often ask people if they know what Miss America (1999) and I have in
common? One replied, "You both have two legs?" Nooooo, a MiniMed insulin
pump.  Nicole Johnson is on the 700 Club today. I know it is on many
different TV stations throughout the day. If you are still able to get it,
she is interviewed by another former Miss America (Terry Meeusen [?]) within
the first half hour. She shows a glimpse of her pump, too.

Jan - not to be confused with Nicole (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)