[IP] re: silver linings

 I totally agree!!!! I've had a rough time since I got
my pump, but when ever things got really really bad,
there would always come one, JUST one, day where
things would be great. That would always remind me why
I was working so hard.
 And after 8 months of pumping, I'm happy to say that
this week is the week from heaven, my control is
almost perfect! I'm not worrying about highs, but more
like conserving what's left in my set so I don't have
to change it until Sunday--longest set yet, almost a
week!!!!!but I have to use very little insulin today
and tomorrow, or I'll be changing it by midnight
 But boy, the pump is a great tool and such a
Do You Yahoo!?