[IP] Gram scale whys and why nots?

OK, I was just gonna ignore this, but it sems ot be a stream so I'll
ask.  Is there any reason we could'nt ignore this?  I mean, iff all he
ever eats are things that can be easily counted, rather than combo
choices, couldn't we just skip this part for awhile?
He prefers things he can identify and seperate CLEARLY! LOL
Those are REALLY easy to count! But I am wondering if I am missing
something here.
Charisma: )