[IP] bubbles and that long, 5.0 unit PRIME

> > 8. Prime the pump. 5 units should be more than sufficient. If insulin
> > doesn't appear at the needle tip after 5 units, look for leaks and
> > and try to figure out what went wrong. THERE IS A REASON.

someone once suggested keeping the pump pointing down...so that luer is down
and this uses gravity to reduce the 5 unit prime.  I can sometimes get it
primed within 2 units or less if lucky.  this part of priming is one that  I
don't particularly like as geneva disconnects,   runs off somewhere and
sometimes we forget that the pump is on the countertop priming!