Subject: Re: [IP] tubing length question
Author:  email @ redacted at Internet
Date:    02/25/2000 7:53 AM

Marge,
I am reading in Pumping Insulin that you make a loop and then put the
second piece of tape on.  Do you do this?  Cause I am wondering if it is
not the saving grace it says it is.  Vourse, my son is only 4 feet, so
maybe it would be with him........
Charisma :)

> The only problem is if
> the pumps drops to the ground when I'm wearing it, then the length >is too
short and I had the injection site actually come out on me >once.

      Marge Pilong
      Corporate Strategic Planning
      Rohm and Haas Company
      100 Independence Mall West