[IP] Florida physicians?

Hi everyone!

I am looking for some help for a friend in Florida.  Her mother-in-law has
diabetes but appears to need a physician to educate and encourage tighter
control so she can feel better and live life to the fullest.  I have checked
the IP physician finder and there aren't any docs close enough to their home.
 The Joslin Clinic sites are also too distant since she relies on someone
else to drive her to medical appointments.  Does anyone know of a caring,
patient endo or internist with a good handle on diabetes in the
Sarasota/Tampa/Bradenton area?  She sounds like the type of person who could
be motivated and wants to feel better but need the opportunity to learn how!

Please reply to me privately if you have any suggestions of docs for her.