> Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 20:18:42 EST
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Merck-Medco Insulin Mailing
> In a message dated 2/24/00 5:32:44 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
> email @ redacted writes:
> << I believe that Lilly owned PCS (a competitor to Merck Medco), but sold
it a
>  year or two ago. >>
> AHA!!! PCS! *That's* the one my company had us go through (for just one
> quarter -- it got so much flack it let us go back to our favorite
> pharmacies). It didn't send stuff with ice packs, either. Just bubble
> Jan (and Elvis)

JAN (and Elvis),

Tell me more!! Are you saying your ins. co. let you get off PCS?? That's the
one I'm dealing with on this 700-frozen test strip issue as well as the
mailbox insulin last week with the bubble wrap. AND the front-porch insulin
in the sun for 1-4 days.  Are you saying PCS is letting you go to the
pharmacy now?  Please, fill me in!! My provider called this a.m. and said
PCS needs to talk to me - not the provider.  Give me some fodder.

Jan (and Bluda Sue)