Re: [IP] Unsubscribe

At 10:51 AM 2/24/00 -0500, you wrote:

>Please unsubscribe me from the list.
>Thank you.

Hi Pam.  I can do one of three things for you today.

1.      I can unsubscribe you completely from the list.  No access to the
members only site

2.      Change your subscription to digest, where you only receive 3-4
posts per day-depends on the volume of mail to the list.

3.      Change you to Browser, where you receive no mail, but allow you
access to the archives.

Option 2 and 3 both allow you access to the members only site.

Please advise, and thanks

Help Admin of the Week