Re: [IP] tubing length question

>What are the pros and cons of the various lengths?  I am only 5'3" if
>that has anything to do with it.

   I'm not even 5 ft tall and am using the 80cm length. It lets me drape my
tubing as I need to, get dressed easier and wear my pump on my arms and
whenrever they'll have a piece of clothing to attach the clip-case to. I
tried shorter and longer and tugged the short more often and the long was
like wearing an over-friendly snake. In my experience, 80 cm seems a good
balance and allows flexibility.