[IP] surgery and yuk

I got info yesterday that I am scheduled for my thyroid surgery this Tuesday
Feb. 28th.  So of course the old butterflies hit the stomach, but it will
all go well.  Many thanks to all who have sent advice and offered all the
great support, especially Roz!  Its nice to be able to have someone
understand this stuff with us.  I will be offline from Monday PM until
probably Thursday AM, that's if all goes well.  Should only be in hospital
overnight Tuesday, according to surgeon, but then again he doesn't know much
about pumps, so it could change!  BUT I demanded and still am that no one
touches my pump, or else they deal with me afterwards!  And I have all my
basals etc., in writing for hubby to carry and for my chart.
Will keep everyone posted, and thanks again for the great support, my 'net
family!  :)
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.