[IP] 99,120,144, Happy numbers!

Hi Gang!
Day 1!  This is so exciting!  I got hooked up on the pump at 11 AM and
have had wonderful numbers!  Praise the Lord!  Thank you all for your
support!  It was so encouraging to hear from you!

I am determined to get back into excercise without having insulin
reactions that drop me on my bottom 3 miles from home!  My trainer (who
is on the pump) said she still has problems in this area so she just
takes walks.  But I want to run!  (Well, it's more of a waddle-jog) but
I want to go go go !!!

At this point I am supposed to correct with a bolus if I am over 150.  I
would never have taken a shot at 150 on MDI!  I just love these tiny