[IP] Exercise and Set placement

I'm new to the pump and have a few questions regarding exercise. I know
I probably shouldn't insert a set in my thigh on jogging days, but how
in the buttocks? So far I've used only abdomen sights but see that I'll
need to use others also. Arm sights aren't good due to lots of manual
labor, digging post holes by hand etc... That would probably be like
injecting in a thigh then running for 30 min.  I'd love to hear of
others experience with different sites and exercise.
Scott, age 37, dxd 11/81, pumping since 1/25/00