[IP] McFlurries

In a message dated 02/24/2000 2:33:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< we counted it as 60 carbs like the Arbys one, but
 it was obviously much more than that.  >>

Believe it or not it is 90 Carbs! One of them may be a tad less, but I know
the Butterfinger one is 90.  I couldn't believe it when my daughter had one.
But we bolused for hers and her numbers were perfect!  I was biting nails the
whole time, but her numbers 2 hours post were within 10 points of were she

Better luck next time.

Susan ( mom to Allie 11, dx'd 8/98 - pumping 12/99)