[IP] RE: lisa morrison

hi Lisa,

I started pump therapy less than a month ago.  I am also using silhouette.
Generally they don't give me any problems but if I insert it at 30 degrees
or less the site is very painful, I try to insert it at around 40 degrees.
 I've already wasted several infusion sets trying to do this correctly and
I've found that the more experience I get the easier it becomes, so just be
patient. Of course you could also try switching to a shorter canula since
you're on the thin side.