[IP] New Insurance Fun

I also changed ins. co. starting in Jan. when I first went in to pick up my
strips, Humalog and pills the pharmacist told me that H. wasn't covered by my
insurance.  WHAT???  Did I want to pay cash for that?  Luckily I had a few
bottles so it wasn't a rush so of course I didn't pay cash.  As soon as I got
home I phoned the ins. company to find out what the problem was, it had to be
preauthorized.  Took the doctors office a while but it finally got
straightened out.  Pacificare at least covers all my strips so I really can't
get too mad at them LOL!

Type I, 25yrs. Changed my life in Dec. 1999!