[IP] Velosulin

> Hi Linda,
> Velosulin is just a Regular insulin with a different buffer.
> Nancy Morgan

When I started pumping in August, 1983 I used Lilly Regular insulin. After
about a year and several bad site infections, my endo switched me to
Velosulin, it being a pure pork insulin made in Denmark, as compared to
beef/pork of Lilly's Regular. Several years later the buffering was added to
Velosulin to work better in pumps. Therefore, Velosulin is not *just a
regular insulin.*
Jan & Bluda Sue (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50)