Re: Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Merck-Medco Insulin Mailing

In a message dated 2/24/00 5:32:44 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I believe that Lilly owned PCS (a competitor to Merck Medco), but sold it a
 year or two ago. >>

AHA!!! PCS! *That's* the one my company had us go through (for just one
quarter -- it got so much flack it let us go back to our favorite
pharmacies). It didn't send stuff with ice packs, either. Just bubble wrap.

Jan (and Elvis)