[IP] Merck-medco

For all of those wishing to get pump supplies from Merck-Medco:

I talked to them earlier today and they said, " Yes, we carry that stuff"
But,  If pump supplies were not contracted in the formuarly specified by
your insurance company you can't get them from Merck-Medco.

So, maybe you need to talk with your Insurance companies about adding these
items in their contract.

Sheila Morris
Pumping @ Ft. Bragg, NC
since 1-4-00