[IP] accutility software

I had the same desire is you for the software.  It's a pain in the whazoo
putting that stuff in when you check a bg.  I called Accuchek and they said
they have had a lot of requests for that feature in the software.  i voiced
mine as well.  They did say that there is a way to bypass that by
downloading the file in to Excel and you can do all you want with the
document at that point.  I'm not very computer savy either.  But the guy on
the other end would have been more than happy to walk me through that
process if and when I get the software.
 Hope this helps.
Sheila Morris
Pumping  @  Ft. Bragg, NC