[IP] anniversary today

Today is my 10 year anniversary of diagnosis.  I've never really even
thought about it before except the first year, probably because I've been in
denial since then ;)  Anyway, I have no major
problems/complications...except for some spots on my legs and psychological
stuff I should have dealt with 10 years ago, I'm as healthy as I was then.
So I am going out for ice cream and I'm gonna enjoy it!  Small pleasures,
but I'm sure you all understand.  Maybe God was watching over me today- bg's
have been good all day and my cold is getting better.  Maybe He was watching
over me 10 years ago too, and this is going to make me a better person
somehow (I hope!! ;)  Thanks to all for letting me babble, and for
understanding when no one else can.