[IP] Rejoice with them that do rejoice ...

I got word today that my insurance has approved my pump, and Minimed is sending it to arrive on Monday.  I have been trying to reach my diabetes education center to schedule training -- I hope I can get started in early March.  Anyway, I knew that people on this list would understand how excited I am about this -- I know there will be a period of adjustment and lots of testing and fiddling to get and keep the rates correct, but the idea of being able not to eat if I'm not hungry (for the first time in 34 years) is making me giddy:)
Thanks for listening ...
Kathy Trondsen
46, diagnosed at 12, soon to be pumping!