Subject: [IP] McFlurries

Hi Robin,
McDonald's website lists a Butterfinger McFlurry at 90 carbs.  It also has
22 grams of fat.  For Jenna, the fat is a real problem - it makes her sugars
start climbing about 4 hours after she eats whatever, and continues to climb
for another 2 or 3 hours.  We have to use temp basals for those real high
fat things, even when we know the carbs.  Don't get too spooked - there's a
way of conquering McFlurries.

Nancy Morgan

<<Kevin had one with the Butterfingers in it yesterday and he had
awful BG's all night long! We counted it as 60 carbs like the Arbys one, but
it was obviously much more than that.Hope someone can give me a count
for this so I can see exactly where we went wrong!>>