[IP] We didn't kiss-up enough

I received the following message from American Greetings today. Apparently
we didn't kiss Leeza Gibbons enough and the clearwater project won the
$25,000.  JDF did, however, receive $10,000 for Juvenile Diabetes research.
Thanks for your efforts.

Thanks For Making Celebrity Smooch A HUGE Success!
 -  Thanks to all of you who puckered up and gave a virtual smooch to your
favorite celebrity. With your help, we raised $115,000 for 10 great
charities and generated a lot of smooches for Valentine's Day.
 -  Which celebrity was the most smoochable? In spite of some tough
competition from Daisy Fuentes and Leeza Gibbons, the winner of Celebrity
Smooch was Jewel. Congratulations to Jewel and her charity, Higher Ground
for Humanity, Clearwater Project. They will receive a donation of $25,000
from AmericanGreetings.com.

Carol M.
Make Your Feelings Click News Director