Re: [IP] Newly Diagnosed Family needs advice

hi
chelsey my oldest was dxed in sept and started pumping
in dec. i wish i could have started sooner but the
doctor want to wait.
she is doing great. we have dilute down the insulin in
her pump , her a1c are great too. i wish i could have
put my son on the pump that soon after dxed.
the honeymoom period on the pump has not been a
problem for us. if i can help email me
becky
mom to nathan 4yo dxed 2/97 and chelsey 6yo dxed 9/99
both pumping and loving it

--- "Fontaine, Connie (C.E.)" <email @ redacted>