[IP] I *Blue* it

> So now I need to name my pump.  It's the blue one.  I think I'll call
> him "Bluey".  Original, I know, but I actually had a blue car once
> named... you guessed it!  Bluey!
> Gail

When I was three I wanted to name my dolly something no one else ever had. I
sat on the front curb with my chin in my hands and came up with *Bluda Sue.*
My first car, a blue '53 Chevy Bel Air was named: Bluda Sue. Our daughter
had a rag doll named Lulu. Our first station wagon she combined our *names*
and it was Blulu. I think I *blue* it - I named my blue 507c - Pumpkin.
Thanks, Gail, for jogging this ol' (notice I didn't put OLE) lady's memory.
I should have named my pump - Bluda Sue.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)