Re: [IP] McFlurries

Jim wrote:

<<All fast food restaurants are required to either post or make available
the nutritional analysis of their products.  >>

I needed some information regarding Subway's Deli Sandwiches which were not
listed in my books (only the 6" subs were) and I found all the nutritional
information on their website.  Perhaps other fast food restaurants also have
that information available on a website?

Type 1 for 37 years....