Re: [IP] McFlurries

bleary eyed- Robin <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I know there was a question about these before, BUT I dont remember how it
> was resolved. Kevin had one with the Butterfingers in it yesterday and he had
> awful BG's all night long! We counted it as 60 carbs like the Arbys one, but
> it was obviously much more than that.

All fast food restaurants are required to either post or make available the nutritional analysis of their products.  The ones I've used seem to be pretty accurate with regard to my responses.  I'm learning to make use of them.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.