Re: [IP] New insurance fun

i dont think that drs are aware of the humalog for pump users, my dr wasnt i
told my dr that i wanted Humalog and she told me no and i went to a primary
dr and wrote me a Rx and i have been using humalog for the pump for 3 years
or whenever it came out, a studnet in my class told me about it and she works
for a pharmancy and told me all about it and i cried!!  cuz it can help the
high am sugars that you need to get down quick in matter of 1-2 hours and the
regualar it takes 4-6 hours