Re: [IP] Bloodsugar 500

When I said that 20u would lower Bg 1,000 points that was based on a 1/50
relation.  If you need 1/20 then 20u would be correct.  I am only speaking
mathematically here.  I agree that everyone is different, and we all must
make sure that we ask our medical care team what to do in these instances.
What works for me, might not work for you.  And, I for one, while I love all
the suggestions here, I'm not sure I would try something new without running
it by my CDE first.  And, as always, YMMV.

Type 1 for 37 years....